Thursday, November 09, 2006

Graduate!!!




Well my Graduation finally arrived last night and it was both exiting and overwhelming. It was a big occassion at the BIC and I felt quite nervous (and a little rediculous) partaking in the showcase of it all. I was also honoured with the prize for 'academic and clinical excellence', meaning I had to walk across the stage twice!!! Not my favourite thing. However I was very proud to bring my parents and husband so much joy and feel this has closed a long, hard chapter of my life.
Now Simon and I eagerly anticipate this new chapter of our lives which we hope unfold more clearly next year. I believe my awards are to help me go where God wants to take me and that this will also assist Simon in realising his dreams and aspirations. Thankyou for all of your continued support in encouraging me to be the woman that God sees, I hope to keep on growing, although preferably not in the physical sense (bar pregnancy!!!) See you soon
Josie
x

3 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josie you look amazing!!!!!
Its great that you had to walk across the stage twice- God has a great sense of humor!!!- you were an example of what an excellent student is, all those hours of study that you have done over the past few years have paid of in the end. It's going to be exciting times ahead for you and Si.....
love you loads
Carrie x

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Andy and Anna said...

Josie

CONGRATULATIONS! An additional prize - no more than you deserve! You're an amazing woman, and I'm so excited to see you realising more of who God see in you.

You look fantastic in your gown, and so happy. Put a big smile on my face too!

Loads of love
Anna x

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beauty mate! You so deserve it lil jose. Big kiss. Becs and Abel xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home